<VV> (no subject)

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 17:25:09 EDT 2013

Thanks, Bob, I had heard that before but it was too hard to dig it out of
the catacombs, it came back when I started reading your comments. As I said
before, I saw no adverse wear anywhere on the bearings or the old 145
crankshaft. I'm really busy at the moment. I'm one of those furloughed
government workers and my honey do list is large! Fall is approaching
unusually fast this year, and I have tons of stuff to do before it gets
cold, not to mention removing the front suspension and gas tank from my 62
to do the front of the car this winter!!
Regards
Mark Durham

--
Mark Durham