<VV> 3 Super nice Vairs in Ohio for sale

John Cole colejohn at wildblue.net
Tue Oct 8 14:56:01 EDT 2013

Which fan are you talking about?

On a 1960 with the gas heater there are two fans.  One is the blower fan
that circulates the air in the cabin.  That should turn off when you pull
the lever up.

The other fan is the combustion fan.  It is located in the trunk and blows
air through the combustion chamber.  That will continue to run after
shutting off the car/heater for about 30 seconds.  This is to clear the
combustion chamber of any fumes/unburned gas.

If the blower fan is continuing to run, it is probably in the cable
assembly.  It may have come loose at either end.

John