<VV> Scrapping Cylinder Heads 3856626

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Tue Oct 8 20:12:01 EDT 2013

Off the top of my head.  These heads are about 8 to 1 on a 164 cubic inch
displacement engine.  That is about what I remember both the 95hp heads and
the 164 CDI turbo heads were.  Take those same heads and put them on a 145
CDI engine and you have 7.1 to one.  That's pretty darn low.  They also
don't have an oil return for the turbo.

dp