<VV> Admission Movie

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Thu Oct 10 20:11:23 EDT 2013

VVers:

[I searched the archives and I can't see where this was mentioned on
this forum.  Sorry if it's a dupe.]

I had to take a long flight this week and I watched a Tina Fey movie
"Admission" (2013).  In the movie, Fey's character, who plays an
admissions officer at Princeton University, is dumped by her professor
boyfriend for another professor who is a reknowned Virginia Woolf
scholar.  The Virginia Woolf scholar drives a very nice white EM
convertible and it's featured in several spots in the movie, including
where Tina Fey's character rear ends it.

Does anyone know whose car it is?

BTW, the movie is ok.  I.e., not great, but just ok.  Catch it on
Netflix if it ever shows up there.

Steven "jet lagged as all get-out" Serenska

1965 Monza Convertible, 110/4
1966 Corsa Coupe, 140/4