<VV> Best way to list for sale my '63 Spyder turbo 4-spd Conv?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 14 21:31:55 EDT 2013

"easy restoration". Ha ha ha ha...  Those 2 words should not be in the same sentence. Sure sounds like a neat find though. Too bad for the repaint, especially in a different color. Try all of them as far as the best place to sell it. And how about the CORSA website? Good luck.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301