<VV> Corvair Transporting (or any other car)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 21:21:56 EDT 2013

If you buy a car and want it picked up and delivered to you as cheaply as
possible, Search  "Yesterday's Tractors".  They have a section  where you
can post your desires and your pickup point and delivery  point.  You will
likely get several emails with prices from small and large  carriers.  I found
a experienced guy with a Dodge dually and open trailer  which could carry 3
cars.  He was insured and had references.  Got my  cars when I was told, and
undamaged.  Good low price too.

Joe Dunlap
Florida