<VV> Sea To Sea Safari Almost Complete with one Corvair with Electric fan Cooling!

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Wed Oct 16 00:07:26 EDT 2013

On 10/15/2013 12:42 PM, Daniel Monasterio González wrote:
> What about Oregon to Patagonia ?Š(I would join while thru Guadalajara) orŠ
> Guadalajara to Anchorage ?
>
> Takers ?
>
> Daniel Monasterio
My adventurousness will have to be satisfied with making it to Palm
Springs in a couple of weeks, and up to Washington next year for the
convention.

Hopefully by next year I'll have the blower motor in, and maybe even
have side windows!
cheers
jay

--
Jay Maechtlen SoCal '61 2-dr modified w/fiberglass skin, transverse 3.8
Buick V6 TH440T4 trans