<VV> NOS Gas Heater for Sale in Minn. NOT MINE!!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Oct 16 14:01:57 EDT 2013

Contact Jim!!!!

Have a NOS early car gas heater kit I'd like to sell. It's in the original Chevrolet box Group 9.169 Part # 988064. Complete kit with fuel lines, controls, wiring and instructions. It has some surface rust from humidity. I took pictures I can send if you send me a PM with your e-mail address. I'd like $500 plus shipping for it and have sent PMs to 4 fellows who asked about it before and will go in order received. If this doesn't work I'll put it on Ebay in a few days starting at $300. Thanks,
Jim Brandberg
Isanti, Mn.
CorvairRepair.com
jimbrandberg   AT  aol.com