<VV> EM cvt. floor rust

David Foster NeighborDave at roadrunner.com
Sat Oct 19 10:50:17 EDT 2013

Ray,
If that paint is not hiding any mud/bondo that car is in really good shape
for our part of the Country.
My interior Front passenger  floor had a hole about the same as yours. Not
being a welder I just used pop rivets.
All other soft floor areas were covered with fiberglass. Painted with rust
preventive. Sanded primed and sprayed the underneath
With flat black lacquer.  10 years later still in great shape.

Have fun with your project!!

Dave Foster
63 Spyder
Westlake/Cleveland, OH