<VV> gas heater with AC (EM)?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Oct 22 16:17:01 EDT 2013

That is because the A/C outlet mounted just beneath the Radio housing. It
would have looked strange without an actual radio in there! I'll bet the
early  model with a Gas Heater and "Fresh-air" (cough) heater would have been a
 big seller in Florida and Hawaii!
-Seth

In a message dated 10/22/2013 12:03:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
vairtec at comcast.net writes:

I'm  going to take a shot at this.

> You say one could not have a gas heater AND a  radio?

I think that Bill misspoke (mistyped?) here.  One could  have a gas
heater and a radio.

> And, you MUST have a radio  to have factory air conditioning?

Yup, a radio was required with A/C in  the  earlies.

the  property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to:  VirtualVairs at corvair.org