<VV> gas heater with AC (EM)?

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 02:08:39 EDT 2013

Thanks Bill, this is the sort of thing I thought would probably be a
problem.  I was unaware that the gas heater control setup required that
there not be a radio pod in the car.  I'm sure modifications could be made
to get around this, but it's interesting and good information to have.

I need to get decent heat working in the 61 asap, I can either buy the
parts I need to complete the gas heater I have on the shelf and get it
working, or I have to buy a full set of heater hoses and install them,
clean the mouse nests out of the heater control box, and fix enough oil
leaks to prevent the car from filling with smoke.  It's already too cold
here for driving around without heat and this is Missy's daily driver.

Ray Rodriguez III
Corvair Nut
Lake Ariel, PA