<VV> gas heater with AC (EM)? Late Model?

MSYVairs at aol.com MSYVairs at aol.com
Wed Oct 23 09:51:20 EDT 2013

Gas Heaters.....

As I mentioned several years ago I have the carcass (rusted VERY badly!) of
 a very early production 1965 sport sedan (has/had just about every
available  option on it PLUS it has an installed gas heater in the trunk and A/C).
It is a  very professional looking installation. Sold by a Chevy dealer in
Memphis,TN. I  got the car AFTER someone had taken the original engine out of
it. I would guess  that the car was ordered by the dealer to be his floor
sample as an intro to the  new body style.

Bill Hadley
Prez
New Orleans Corvair Enthusiasts

In a message dated 10/22/2013 5:39:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,