<VV> Cars in the junkyard

John Miller ssvairnut at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 16:42:06 EDT 2013

At this point I recall why I made no major effort to alert anyone here. I have received rude emails and comments off this venue over these cars. If you don't like my politics, or the way you were informed....to bad. We did what needed to be done per city code and at the request of the owner. I do not need your commentary. You know where the cars are if you want to see them. And that is what I suggest you do. If you want pictures, try calling the salvage yard. I apologize if I sound frustrated by all this. If you care to be civil I will try to assist.

John Miller