<VV> gas heater with A/C in an early model.

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Oct 24 09:02:32 EDT 2013

This is something I plan on doing to mine. The control issue is not to hard
 to do , I have done it more than once with success. I made new cables and
used  the regular heater controls in stock location , even on my rampside .
I needed  to do this to be able to put my ham radio on a slide bracket under
the music  radio. I have been surprised that no one noticed it in several
years of showing  it. I have done it on at least 2 other early "show cars". I
hope to be doing it  soon to my Lakewood and the 64 coupe with A/C. I have
the parts here waiting. I  save cables from parts cars for projects like
this. The tools I use to put ends  on are shown at the old web site
http://corvair.de/n2vzd/  http://www.cnycorvair.com/mem_page_template.php?I=7&P=4
Regards, Tim Colson
63  Rampy on the road
64  Monza on the road , but "in process"
61  Lakewood   long time project , almost there
61? "Crampy"  elongated project on a shortened by butchers,  vehicle