<VV> Moisture drains I installed in my air system.

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Oct 26 15:23:16 EDT 2013

on at lowest point furthest from compressor , one at bottom of both
tanks,one near floor in cellar where pipe heads underground  (about 3 ft  higher
than the valve hidden in a mop cabinet) to the shop. It seems to be the  most
active. I really try to keep up with it during summer. never see any during
 winter.
This system has been going since 2006 (Detroit convention year) with no
problems. I think I would call it "more than moderate  use" with @3-4 hours
run time most days. I have worn out hoses on hose reels at the ends. So far I
am  satisfied with how it works.  You always end up saying "I wish I had a
bigger compressor" , but cash flow enters into it. It is a "home shop".
Regards, Tim Colson