<VV> 2014 Calendar - DACC Homecoming Top 25

John A. johna9999 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 15:26:31 EDT 2013

It's calendar time again.  I will receive the new calendars tomorrow.  If
you attended this years Homecoming, you will receive one shortly.  If you
are a DACC member attendie, you can pick up your calendar at the next
meeting.

If you would like to purchase calendars, the price is $10 each plus $2 S&H
per order.

Send check or money order (in US funds) to:
   John Allesee - Calendar
   P.O.Box 549
   Saline, MI 48176

If you attended the Homecoming and would like more than 1 calendar, send
$10 each without S&H before Nov. 10th and I will include these with your
free calendar.

Order online or print out order form at http://www.allesee.com/calendar

If you reside outside of USA or Canada, send me an email telling me how
many and where, and I will let you know what the postage cost will be.

Thanks,
John Allesee