<VV> Corvair for the not-so-mechanically inclined? my two cents

John Miller ssvairnut at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 13:32:00 EDT 2013

I got the book just to see what was up. It is an ok beginner book that won't scare you away. I like Richard Finch's book (keep your Corvair alive)for beginners. Both books are like cheering section for Corvair rather than a rigid fixit manual. Is it 100% correct? No. But then are there two Corvair owners that agree totally on everything? For a beginner gift it's ok, but then almost any Corvair literature is. Ever thought of maybe just  getting a $20 gift card at Barnes and Noble and letting them choose? Remember to a beginner everything is a 'learning' experience.

John Miller
 Des Moines, Iowa