<VV> Possible 40+ Corvairs for sale in DFW

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Wed Oct 30 19:55:45 EDT 2013

Now that we had a big dispute on no one knowing when Corvairs needed to be rescued ---

I MAY have to sell my whole collection of 40+ Corvairs.

After spending a ton of money to make Denton happy and then being run off anyway and spending $125K on a new home for my 'vairs that has a specific exemption in their code for antique vehicles - now my current city is claiming the exemption doesn't apply to me and they are attempting to run me off.  I can't afford to fight any more but I'm going to do what I can.  If I win they aren't for sale but if I lose they will have to go quick.  Any interest?  I've got everything except turbos, Loadsides and Ultravans.  None are in good shape.  They range from barely parts cars to very restorable.

Anyone know of a free country I can move to?  This one has done nothing but screw me.

Joel McGregor