<VV> Ultra Van #540 For Sale in Milford, CT

Owen Strawn owenstrawn at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 20:54:51 EDT 2013

Relisted with a price drop:

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/rvs/4157033972.html

Rare 1970 V8 UltraVan - $6500 (Milford)
The UltraVan was produced from 1960 to 1970. At 22 ft long with an
aluminum and fiberglass unibody or monoccoque construction, there were
approx 350 hand built units made. Units made between 1960 and 1969 were
originally powered by the corvair aircooled 6 cyl engine located in the
rear.  In 1970 the corvair was discontinued which necessitated a new
powerplant. The water cooled 307 small block Chevrolet was chosen and
installed in only 40 coaches before the company went out of business
shortly there after. This is one of those 40. The coach itself only has
26k miles on it as it sat for many years. It runs and drives great and
is very reliable. The small block is contained in the rear under the
king size bed along with a powerglide automatic transmission, a walters
marine v-drive and a Corvette independent rear end. This is an all
factory stock installation. The coach needs 1 rt windshield, interior
curtains, water/waste tanks and a decent paint job to be 100% When
completed these bring upwards of 20K. I am forced to sell this for
$6500. Please call 203 228 1875