<VV> Wintrer Projects

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Thu Oct 31 19:14:01 EDT 2013

Smitty says;   As I was writing about my ongoing trials with Spike I was thinking about a related issue.  When I wrote to one of my friends about loosning a valve seat he suggested that I might look to the water injection for a reason for that to happen.  The shock of moisture laden air cooling the seat and making it fall out.  Don’t know if I can relate to that or not. Warren let me hear your opinion along with that of others who have water injection experience.