<VV> Clarks Roller Rockers

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 16:04:40 EDT 2013

Hi Bob, I installed a set 2 years ago on my engine. I also installed
the longer shafts and a set of Clarks aluminum valve covers for
clearance.

Pointers. Hmmm. I bought Clarks custom push rods, measured specifically
for each valve. I did not use the much publicized kit to measure for
push rod length.

Send me a note with details of your project and where you are and I can
give you some pointers Based on your data.

Mark Durham
62 Coupe 4 speed red/red
Modified 64 110

Sent from my Windows Phone