<VV> Auto Teeter-Totter

Vairtec Corporation vairtec at comcast.net
Tue Sep 3 09:52:03 EDT 2013

Now here's an unusual item for sale:  An auto "teeter totter," with
trailer.  NECC club member Greg Dittrich acquired this so that it could
be used at the 2012 CORSA convention as part of the "Corvair Fun Day"
games, but circumstances prevented it from being used at Sturbridge.

The 16-foot trailer needs tires but has a brand new pressure treated
deck and is in good shape.  Greg needs to get it out of his yard and he
would like it to go to good use.  Price is $200. Located in
Hillsborough, NJ.  Call Greg at 973-476-4890 or send him a message at
gregbecky1 at embarqmail.com.

Don't reply to me, I'm just the messenger!