<VV> Leak at the base of the oil pressure switch

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Tue Sep 3 14:02:09 EDT 2013

FWIW I had the same problem on a well used '66 that I cured by using anti-seize.  The aluminum shavings were enough to make the ground and the extra lubrication allowed me to tighten the pipe threads tighter without galling the adaptor's female threads.  I haven't had to do it since on any other engines, but it worked that time for me.

Bob