<VV> More cheap printed stuff!

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Sep 3 20:20:54 EDT 2013

In doing my den clean out, I managed to rid myself of many printed items. I
 still have a bunch of manuals left, though. (Hint Hint). However, I did
find a bunch of EXTRA Corsa Quarterlies. The Corsa Quarterly predates the
current iteration of the Communique. Before this Communique, there were two
publications, the Quarterly - a lot like the current Communique, but almost
all  features, and a monthly Newsletter style paper with current events and
lots of  want ads. If you have a partial collection of the Quarterlies and
need some  issues to gain a full set, let me know. There were seven volumes,
with three  issues each. I don't quite have an extra full set, but I have
several  of certain issues. Drop me a note and we can talk.  -  Seth