<VV> Leak at the base of the oil pressure switch

gerg gergwerks at comcast.net
Wed Sep 4 10:53:48 EDT 2013

I bought that socket in 2001 and used it once. Somehow after moving cross country I was able to put my hand on it when I reworked the rear cover gasket and alternator adapter etc. last month. Still had the store plastic hanger stuck inn the 3/8" ratchet hole.

Thanks,

Greg Blakeney
(318) 680-9224
www.calix.com