<VV> How long can I run it for?

Danny Davis dannydavis at clearwire.net
Wed Sep 4 16:13:36 EDT 2013

You can run the Corvair engine without any shrouds for quite a while *at
idle.*
There are several motorcycles running unshrouded Corvair flat six all over
the place with no problems. Check our YouTube for the kick start Harley -
its Vairy cool!
Don't try pushing the UltraVan or even a car aound without the fan/shroud
but just idling is low stress no problem.

Dan

--
Danny Davis
Seattle