<VV> my sick 64 corvair monza............

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 19:06:19 EDT 2013

Enrichen the idle fuel mixture 1 turn.

________________________________
 From: "jsearles2010 at windstream.net" <jsearles2010 at windstream.net>
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2013 4:12 PM
Subject: <VV> my sick 64 corvairmonza............

the trouble I am having is when I put the car in drive it chokes the engine down where it almost stalls out.  Here is a list of things I have done to it recently. I put in new plugs,plug wires, set timing, put new  points, condenser, new coil, balanced the carbs, checked flow from fuel pump, set idle, checked for vacum leaks, and that is about all. Car was running OK about 3 weeks ago, the only thing I have not done is a compression check, going to do it this week. I am completely baffled. need advice from an expert PLEEZ.  THANX  jAMES