<VV> 66 Monza for sale

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Sat Sep 7 22:26:25 EDT 2013

Ned, I am going through the same thing with my UltraVan. People saying they are coming to look at it and they never show up, finally show up and say they are really interested and will get back to me- and never call back. Make me an offer and I accept and never hear from them again. But the good thing is, I have cleaned it up real good and fixed a lot of little things I have been putting off, so we will probably start using it more... Is it Frugal Corvair people or just Lookie Loos ?

                                               Ned Lindsay
                                                   West Florida Corvair Club