<VV> NOT MINE!! Five (5) Corvairs for sale in North Alabama PICTURES!!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Sep 9 20:54:45 EDT 2013

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,623412,623412#msg-623412

-----Original Message-----

My father recently passed away and had a collection of Corvairs. One is in good shape and was running when parked in a barn. It has sat for many years and will need some work to get going again. He also had four (4) (possible 5) cars that I would consider parts cars (though all look complete) located in a grown up wooded area. We are trying to clean up the estate and don't want to spend time trying to fix or clean these cars.  Would like to sell them all and have them hauled away. These vehicles are located in North Alabama (Highway 231 close to the Tennessee line). Would like $3000 for all obo.  Email me at crcrews at knology.net if interested. Thanks, Christopher