<VV> stolen '61

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 12 12:59:30 EDT 2013

Hi Jay, I am glad you are getting it back and hopefully it is intact. Once you get it back you'll have to work on your theft deterrent systems. After all you live in an area where there are many millions of people very close by and not all of them are good. It seems like it will be a happier ending than a Corvair that was stolen from a Corvair repair shop in Harbor City a few years ago. I don't think it was ever recovered.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301