<VV> Build List

Danny Davis dannydavis at clearwire.net
Thu Sep 12 15:48:16 EDT 2013

Unfortunately, no such info is available by VIN from any GM cars of that
era.
There is ongoing research about our Corvairs.  Much of it available by
searching the internet.
The Fisher Body I.D. plate in the engine bay rear frame rail will tell you
some vital info such as original paint and interior trim.
It also has a date range that the body was built in, which plant, and body
number.
Accessories were coded into that tag as well.
Please take a photo or copy the information on the plate to us and we'll
have a go at telling you what it says.

Dan

--
Danny Davis