<VV> Fall Classic at Clarks

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Thu Sep 12 19:18:15 EDT 2013

VVers:

Through a combination of fortunate circumstances, I will be able to
attend my first Clark's Fall Classic show in about 10 years. Business
and/or child-rearing obligations put the kibosh on my last 5 shows.

I just checked the weather forecast and it's supposed to be 65 and sunny
with the overnight temperatures dipping down to 38 degrees, i.e.,
perfect Fall New England convertible weather.  If you're coming from far
away, Sunday is supposed to be even nicer for the drive back.

I haven't seen anyone on this list talking about it, but I do hope to
see many of you there.  If people would like to email me offline with
their plans to attend, I'd be happy to post a consolidated list here a
bit later so we can all keep an eye out for each other.

I hope to see many of you.  It's a great show in a great location.

Steven "finally I get to go" Serenska

1965 Monza Convertible, 110/4
1966 Corsa Coupe, 140/4