<VV> 2 Corvair guys riding for MS!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Sep 13 19:12:30 EDT 2013

Ben writes:  [  VW bus with Vair power]

I am riding the Bike MS "City to Shore" bike ride in September. I ride for various family members afflicted with the disease as well as in memory of my wife Lynn's uncle who passed away earlier this year due to complications with MS.

If you would like to donate to the cause of stamping out Multiple Sclerosis for good, please consider sponsoring my ride in any amount you feel comfortable with. You can find a donation link here:

http://tinyurl.com/Benjamin-MS-Ride

Please keep me in your thoughts as I train for this ride. It is a rigorous 175 miles in two days through the beautiful New Jersey countryside.

Thanks and blessings- Ben (of Ben's Bus)

Slinky writes:  [ Blue and White wagon with handicap controls ]

 Im riding the Delaware chapter Bike to the Bay.

im doing the 2 day 150 mile trip. and this will be my 4th year of doing it.
Good luck with the ride, it's amazing well put together event.

here's my ride for the 150 miles
it's called a handcycle for us Wheelchair guys.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages