<VV> $89, 900 Yenko??? - Opinions are worth what you pay for them, too!!

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Sun Sep 15 09:35:09 EDT 2013

Who are "those numerous upper income Americans currently making something like a million a week"?  That works out to $52 million per year.

Here is data from 2009:

The amount earning more than $50 million in 2009 was 72 -actually the lowest since 2003. In 2008, 131 people cracked the $50 million mark -- twice as many as in 2009.
So I guess "numerous" refers to about 100 people?

Bill Hubbell