<VV> New Corvair owner

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 22:54:56 EDT 2013

Thanks guys for the compliments. The parts are a redder color than they
show in my phone camera. I wanted something different, and chose an
opposite paint color to make things stand out. Since it no longer drives in
any bad weather, it should look like that for as long as I own it!

Next project?  the front suspension this spring, then prep the car for the
2014 convention in Tacoma.

Regards

Mark Durham
Hauser Idaho