<VV> sick 64 again

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Sep 17 14:05:33 EDT 2013

Think of a voltage reading as a "potential" amount since Voltage is "the
electric potential difference between two points" (per wikipedia). So a
voltage  reading of 12 volts at the coil is before (virtually) any current is
flowing.  When the current flows, as Bob describes, the resistance wire drops
(absorbs/dissipates, etc.) the potential voltage available at the coil. -
Seth

In a message dated 9/17/2013 10:27:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,