<VV> Front/Rear Shocks FC

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Thu Sep 19 12:42:01 EDT 2013

Hello friends,

I have bought the Museumbrier and preparing it for the German technical inspection right now.
I found out that both rear shocks are bad - I checked the shop manual and it says that the shocks all around are the same as the once for the EM Corvair - is that right? The Greenbrier can load up to 9 persons? I have got a complete set of new shocks for my 61 Monza in my shop - can I also use them on the Greenbrier? Thanks for your input on this question.

Regards
Ulli the Ba-Vair-ian

61 Monza 900 Sedan
65 Monza 110 Coupe