<VV> EM Full Suspension Rebuild

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 23:13:37 EDT 2013

Thanks, Eric, I like it too. When I picked up the parts, the front counter
lady went back and told the crew the red car parts were being picked up
and the powder coater crew all came out excited and wanted to know what
kind of car they were going into. I showed them a picture of the Red
Corvair. There was comment that most people did their frame parts in black
and they like that I picked red to match the car. I suppose Black is
original, but I am not going for Concours. I guess I am making it mine!

Front Suspension is next!

Mark Durham
62 Monza Coupe Red/Red
Hauser Idaho