<VV> 1960 Corvair problems?

lonwall@corvairunderground.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Mon Sep 23 18:08:43 EDT 2013

RAY - I love all years and models of Corvairs but am slightly partial to
earlies (especially FC's) - The only things to be concerned about on a
1960 are - The gas tank, the gas heater and the single reservoir master
cylinder.  All things you cannot modify.

Other than that a 1960 with a late motor would be great and with an
automatic you'd have a worry free daily driver. In fact I've got my ear
to the ground for a 1960 2 door automatic for Linda.

Lon
www.corvairunderground.com

  From: "Ramon Rodriguez III" <corvairgrymm at gmail.com> To:
<virtualvairs at corvair.org> Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 2:37 PM