<VV> wanted: Corvair 700 coupe

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 19:30:58 EDT 2013

Has anyone seen (in person) the light blue 1960 700 coupe listed for sale
on Clark's website?  The seller's area code indicates North West Arkansas.
 We are very interested in this car if the seller is willing to be
negotiable on price and the condition of the car is as decent as the seller
says.  If anyone living in that area might be able to take a look at the
car for us please email me and we can discuss it.

We are now shopping for a 1960 700 coupe for Missy.  We need the car to
cost under $3,500 including getting it home.  Unless the car is really
cheap we are looking for a car that is streetable as is.

The car must have good floors and undercarriage, with no significant body
damage except maybe a little rocker rust.

We prefer a 1961 up engine, a car with a 1960 engine will be considered but
at a lower price so as to facilitate an upgrade (we would keep the original
engine in storage to go with the car).

We plan to redo the interior so upholstery and carpet condition are not a
primary concern.

700 belt line trim must be complete and at least "driver" quality.

Thanks for any info,

Ray and Missy