<VV> EM interior parts - Fan Belt Toss

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Tue Sep 24 10:49:36 EDT 2013

On 9/23/2013 10:34 PM, Sethracer at aol.com wrote:
> Also, Jay - Giving folks a "Heads up" ahead of time might convince
> folks to bring something. Do you know exactly what you are looking
> for? -Seth
Hi, Seth
I'd like the trim that goes between the dash and the windshield - not
necessarily pieces for windshield posts or the upper edge of the
windshield. (I assume there's normally trim there?)
And the Toy doesn't have any ductwork under the dash at all - there must
have been something to direct warm air to the defroster vents?
At some point it might be nice to give it heater/defroster, the ducts
would make it easier.
And there's kind of a homely gap between the dash and the windshield -
with exposed screw holes. That's a clue. I haven't been <that> fanatic
about saving weight on the beast.
I'll need to track down a heater fan sometime, too. (prob non-Corvair -
it is a water pumper, and I already have a heater core for it.)
cheers
Jay

--
Jay Maechtlen