<VV> Tire Size for LM Coupe

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 00:06:24 EDT 2013

Rich - I concur with Marc. They are a great size for both the 7" rims  and
the Corvair wheelwells. 205/55-15 is a good fit. Be sure to use the correct
"Bulge" lugnuts on your 7/16" studs with those wheels. Regular Corvair nuts
 will not work correctly!

-Seth Emerson

In a message dated 9/24/2013 7:09:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,