<VV> Is anybody out there?

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 13:55:24 EDT 2013

I had this problem at the start of this year.  All VV mail went into  SPAM.
 All I did was go through the SPAM folder and click, "this is not  spam."
I had to do it for each message but you can select all messages by  holding
down CTRT + A.  I had to do it several times but that solved the  problem.

SVS

In a message dated 9/24/2013 8:23:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,