<VV> Is anybody out there?

lonwall@corvairunderground.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Wed Sep 25 15:37:57 EDT 2013

June - This is just one of those periods where the Corvair people just
simply seem to vanish. Since I still make my living off the Corvair
market I keep track of general activities and the simple fact is,
Corvair people are thinking/doing something else. It didn't used to be
this way - but then again everything else didn't used to be this way
either -

Lon Wall
www.corvairunderground.com