<VV> Sept. messages..so far

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu Sep 26 11:34:59 EDT 2013

<VV> List Guidelines - please read, it has answers   Bryan Blackwell
<VV> E-mail addresses?   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> Trim clips   Mike
<VV> Ignition Questions   paulsiano at yahoo.com
<VV> Pertonix II Question   Doug Mackintosh
<VV> Allen Bristow's '64 Greenbrier camper in Motor Trend Classic   wrsssatty at aol.com
<VV> home distributor rebuild?   Ramon Rodriguez III
<VV> 2013 Fire and Ice AX results!   Matt Nall
<VV> turbo   Tony Underwood
<VV> home distributor rebuild?   Frank DuVal
<VV> turbo question   Tony Underwood
<VV> hose for air cleaners?   Tony Underwood
<VV> Pertonix II Question   Jay Maechtlen
<VV> Pertonix II Question   Larry Forman
<VV> Mid Ohio Rocket Man   Warren LeVeque
<VV> Clarks Roller Rockers   Bob Gilbert
<VV> Clarks Roller Rockers   Mark Durham
<VV> hose for air cleaners?   Mike
<VV> hose for air cleaners?   Mark Edmonds
<VV> ROAD AGENT   James Weppelman
<VV> ROAD AGENT   Matt Nall
<VV> ROAD AGENT   BBRT
<VV> Clarks Roller Rockers   Mark Durham
<VV> hose for air cleaners?   Michael McCrae
<VV> hose for air cleaners?   Bill Hubbell
<VV> LED Headlight Conversion   Jason Cesana
<VV> LED Headlight Conversion   Danny Davis
<VV> ROAD AGENT   Danny Davis
<VV> [fastvair] Mid Ohio Rocket Man   Jay Maechtlen
<VV> LED Headlight Conversion   jvhroberts at aol.com
<VV> Auto Teeter-Totter   Vairtec Corporation
<VV> Leak at the base of the oil pressure switch   Bob Gilbert
<VV> Leak at the base of the oil pressure switch   Harry Yarnell (Verizon)
<VV> Leak at the base of the oil pressure switch   Guy Brandes
<VV> Leak at the base of the oil pressure switch   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> Leak at the base of the oil pressure switch   hallgrenn at aol.com
<VV> Leak at the base of the oil pressure switch   Bob Gilbert
<VV> CC Correction   airvair
<VV> NOT ME!!!! Bruce needs help in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. area   Matt Nall
<VV> NOT ME!!!! Bruce needs help in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. area   Harry Smith
<VV> Now that I've had a chance...   airvair
<VV> home distributor rebuild?   lonwall at corvairunderground.com
<VV> More cheap printed stuff!   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> LM '67 up PG SHIFT KNOB?   kerwinnailor at verizon.net
<VV> More cheap printed stuff!   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> Leak at the base of the oil pressure switch   Frank DuVal
<VV> CC Correction   Frank DuVal
<VV> NOT ME!!!! Bruce needs help in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. area   Mike Jacobi
<VV> Leak at the base of the oil pressure switch   shortle
<VV> NOT ME!!!! Bruce needs help in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. area   BBRT
<VV> NOT ME!!!! Bruce needs help in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. area   Bryan Blackwell
<VV> Leak at the base of the oil pressure switch   gerg
<VV> Leak at the base of the oil pressure switch   aeroned at aol.com
<VV> Advice needed: CHEAP oil drip pans   Taruffi57 at aol.com
<VV> How long can I run it for?   Bob Gilbert
<VV> Advice needed: CHEAP oil drip pans   BBRT
<VV> How long can I run it for?   shortle
<VV> How long can I run it for?   Guy Brandes
<VV> Advice needed: CHEAP oil drip pans   Harry Yarnell (Verizon)
<VV> FW: Advice needed: CHEAP oil drip pans   Harry Yarnell (Verizon)
<VV> NOT ME!!!! Bruce needs help in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. area   aeroned at aol.com
<VV> How long can I run it for?   aeroned at aol.com
<VV> NOT ME!!!! Bruce needs help in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. area   Harry Smith
<VV> Advice needed: CHEAP oil drip pans   Ed Dowds
<VV> Advice needed: CHEAP oil drip pans   Bob Gilbert
<VV> How long can I run it for?   Bob Gilbert
<VV> Naked engine operation   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> How long can I run it for?   Danny Davis
<VV> How long can I run it for?   jvhroberts at aol.com
<VV> How long can I run it for?   Danny Davis
<VV> NOT ME!!!! Bruce needs help in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. area   gerg
<VV> Advice needed: CHEAP oil drip pans   Rick Norris
<VV> Advice needed: CHEAP oil drip pans   Steven J. Serenska
<VV> How long can I run it for?   lonwall at corvairunderground.com
<VV> Running engine without cooling system   Clark Hartzel
<VV> How long can I run it for?   Michael McCrae
<VV> Floor Protection   Smitty
<VV> Floor Protection   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> Floor Protection   Joel McGregor
<VV> 63 interior (red) paint code?   Ramon Rodriguez III
<VV> Floor Protection   Joel McGregor
<VV> 63 interior (red) paint code?   Frank DuVal
<VV> test   ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
<VV> test   Danny Davis
<VV> Oil Drip advice   Taruffi57 at aol.com
<VV> Floor Protection   Taruffi57 at aol.com
<VV> Floor Protection   Ray Davis
<VV> NOT ME!!!! Bruce needs help in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. area   aeroned at aol.com
<VV> Advice needed: CHEAP oil drip pans   jvhroberts at aol.com
<VV> Advice needed: CHEAP oil drip pans   D'Anne Van Hooser
<VV> How long can I run it for?   Matt Nall
<VV> Is there a website for car registration stats? (No Corvair)   wrsssatty at aol.com
<VV> Advice needed: CHEAP oil drip pans   Harry Smith
<VV> How long can I run it for?   J. R. Read
<VV> Is there a website for car registration stats? (No Corvair)   J. R. Read
<VV> Advice needed: CHEAP oil drip pans   J. R. Read
<VV> Advice needed: CHEAP oil drip pans   jb30343 at windstream.net
<VV> Corvair(s) Sighting - I-70 Westbound in IL   Rob Landers
<VV> Run it for months!   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> Run it for months!   Bob Gilbert
<VV> Car Talk   gerg
<VV> Car Talk   Rick Norris
<VV> Car Talk   gerg
<VV> Car Talk   J. R. Read
<VV> Barnfind '62 MonzaWagon near Fresno, CA. $3200!   Matt Nall
<VV> corvair Harley was Re: How long can I run it for?   Jay Maechtlen
<VV> Barnfind '62 MonzaWagon near Fresno, CA. $3200!   Bryan Blackwell
<VV> Barnfind '62 MonzaWagon near Fresno, CA. $3200!   Charles Fregeau
<VV> Barnfind '62 MonzaWagon near Fresno, CA. $3200!   BBRT
<VV> cheap drip pan   James Weppelman
<VV> Barnfind '62 MonzaWagon near Fresno, CA. $3200!   shortle
<VV> Barnfind '62 MonzaWagon near Fresno, CA. $3200!   Tom Berg
<VV> Corvair Project FS in South Carolina   David O'Neal
<VV> "I'm Baaaack!!!!"   Dale Smiley
<VV> "I'm Baaaack!!!!"   Ratliff, Thomas
<VV> "I'm Baaaack!!!!"   Matt Nall
<VV> "I'm Baaaack!!!!"   Ray Davis
<VV> Perfect Corvairs?   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> "I'm Baaaack!!!!"   shortle
<VV> Having the "perfect" Vair   Matt Nall
<VV> "I'm Baaaack!!!!"   Jim
<VV> "I'm Baaaack!!!!"   Jim
<VV> Looseness in steering column   Bryan Blackwell
<VV> my sick 64 corvair monza............   jsearles2010 at windstream.net
<VV> my sick 64 corvair monza............   Harry Yarnell (Verizon)
<VV> my sick 64 corvair monza............   J. R. Read
<VV> Starting engine been idle 6 years   rich dixon
<VV> Starting engine been idle 6 years   Joel McGregor
<VV> my sick 64 corvair monza............   Michael Kovacs
<VV> my sick 64 corvair monza............   Dennis Pleau
<VV> South Coast Corsa's Downey,	Ca. Bob's Big Boy Show pics and reports!   Matt Nall
<VV> 66 Monza for sale   aeroned at aol.com
<VV> Starting engine been idle 6 years   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> 66 Monza for sale   wfcc at mediacombb.net
<VV> my sick 64 corvair monza............   J. R. Read
<VV> Starting engine been idle 6 years   shortle
<VV> Looseness in steering column   Frank DuVal
<VV> for sale   Grant Young
<VV> starting engine been idle for 6 years   judynrandy at comcast.net
<VV> Rolling the dice? green Bearings   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> the no start car   N2VZD at aol.com
<VV> In The News   Scott Morehead
<VV> Advice needed: CHEAP oil drip pans   Patrick Murphy
<VV> looseness in steering wheel   Cliff Tibbitts
<VV> Best in Show - A Corvair   paulsiano at yahoo.com
<VV> Sale 9/29: Collection of Corvair and Corvair-Related Parts and Assemblies (Maryland)   Tom Hughes
<VV> In The News   hallgrenn at aol.com
<VV> looseness in steering wheel   Daniel Monasterio
<VV> FW: The Glen - Repost from Sept 4-8, 2013   Rick Norris
<VV> CHEAP oil pans-- ($1)   Taruffi57 at aol.com
<VV> CHEAP oil pans-- ($1)   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> Two items for sale <adv>   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> Restoration is underway   Kent Sullivan
<VV> Best in Show - A Corvair   Matt Nall
<VV> NOT MINE!! Five (5) Corvairs for sale in North Alabama   Matt Nall
<VV> NOT MINE!! Five (5) Corvairs for sale in North Alabama PICTURES!!   Matt Nall
<VV> Seat belt bolt size   Bryan Blackwell
<VV> Seat belt bolt size   Danny Davis
<VV> gast tyanks   Bruce Alexander
<VV> gast tyanks   Harry Yarnell (Verizon)
<VV> gast tyanks   Jay Maechtlen
<VV> gast tyanks   J. R. Read
<VV> gast tyanks   hallgrenn at aol.com
<VV> Lakewood 700 parts car (NOT mine)   Ramon Rodriguez III
<VV> gast tyanks   shortle
<VV> Looseness in steering column   Charlie
<VV> custom '61 stolen   Jay Maechtlen
<VV> stolen '61   Jay Maechtlen
<VV> stolen '61   shortle
<VV> Corvair Shootout   Warren LeVeque
<VV> Build List   Fred Mahler
<VV> Build List   Danny Davis
<VV> electrical help   judynrandy at comcast.net
<VV> electrical help   shortle
<VV> electrical help   Matt Nall
<VV> Fall Classic at Clarks   Steven J. Serenska
<VV> Two items sold -Thanks   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> stolen '61   aeroned at aol.com
<VV> Build List   aeroned at aol.com
<VV> Video of new GM Concept car "Monza"   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> Video of new GM Concept car "Monza"   Ron
<VV> stolen '61   Jay Maechtlen
<VV> stolen '61   Jay Maechtlen
<VV> GM Concept car "Monza" - visibility   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> Looseness in steering column   Gary Swiatowy
<VV> CLARKS SHOW   N2VZD at aol.com
<VV> color identificatin   Michael Kovacs
<VV> Corvair Shootout   Paul Fox
<VV> color identificatin   Tom Hughes
<VV> Corvairs and visibility   wrsssatty at aol.com
<VV> Corvairs and visibility   Marc Sheridan
<VV> stolen '61   Bryan Blackwell
<VV> Video of new GM Concept car "Monza"   jvhroberts at aol.com
<VV> stolen '61   corvairduval at cox.net
<VV> CLARK's SHOW   N2VZD at aol.com
<VV> Video of new GM Concept car "Monza"   Danny Davis
<VV> Video of new GM Concept car "Monza"   Rick Norris
<VV> New Monza (not Corvair)   Smitty
<VV> First Reports from Clark's / BayState Fall Classic   Matt Nall
<VV> 2 Corvair guys riding for MS!   Matt Nall
<VV> New Monza (not Corvair)   Shelrockbored at aol.com
<VV> New Monza (not Corvair)   Mark Durham
<VV> New cars - some Corvair   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> [fastvair] Re: stolen '61   Jay Maechtlen
<VV> Oil Pan Gaskets   hihal6 at gmail.com
<VV> Current Styling Mileage   hallgrenn at aol.com
<VV> Oil Pan Gasket Materials   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> Build List   Bryan Blackwell
<VV> $89,900 Yenko???   Ralphsebrell
<VV> $89, 900 Yenko??? - Opinions are worth what you pay for them,	too!!   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> List Guidelines - please read, it has answers   Bryan Blackwell
<VV> $89,	900 Yenko??? - Opinions are worth what you pay for them, too!!   Ron
<VV> $89, 900 Yenko??? - Opinions are worth what you pay for them, too!!   Bill Hubbell
<VV> New Monza (not Corvair)   J. R. Read
<VV> sick 64 again   jsearles2010 at windstream.net
<VV> sick 64 again   Danny Davis
<VV> sick 64 again   jvhroberts at aol.com
<VV> Steering Wheel hub adapters for 1964 (adv)   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> Starting a Corvair That Has Been Sitting   Steven J. Serenska
<VV> Starting a Corvair That Has Been Sitting   Matt Nall
<VV> Starting a Corvair That Has Been Sitting   Ron
<VV> Fw: 60 F/S Suffield CT area (as promised at Clark's show)   Michael Kovacs
<VV> QUESTIONS from the 2014 Corvair EXPO convention organizing	committee   Matt Nall
<VV> Lots of new pics! Fall Classic!   Matt Nall
<VV> Group Corvair tee shirt   Harry Yarnell (Verizon)
<VV> Starting a Corvair That Has Been Sitting   Mark Durham
<VV> sick 64 again   Mark Durham
<VV> New Corvair owner   G Monrad
<VV> Corvair shoot out   Warren LeVeque
<VV> Starting a Corvair That Has Been Sitting   Kinzelman, Andy
<VV> New Corvair owner   Dennis Pleau
<VV> New Corvair owner   Marc Marcoulides
<VV> any known flat 8 cylinders   Michael McCrae
<VV> New Corvair owner   G Monrad
<VV> any known flat 8 cylinders   Marc Marcoulides
<VV> New Corvair owner   Mark Durham
<VV> any known flat 8 cylinders   Mark Durham
<VV> any known flat 8 cylinders/Chevy   hallgrenn at aol.com
<VV> any known flat 8 cylinders   Mark Durham
<VV> any known flat 8 cylinders/Chevy   Mark Durham
<VV> any known flat 8 cylinders/Chevy   Matt Nall
<VV> any known flat 8 cylinders/Chevy   Bryan Blackwell
<VV> New Corvair owner   Eric Lucas
<VV> New Corvair owner   G Monrad
<VV> New Corvair owner   Mark Durham
<VV> any known flat 8 cylinders/Chevy   Nick Elzinga
<VV> Panther - no Corvair   BBRT
<VV> sick 64 again   Ramon Rodriguez III
<VV> sick 64 again   BobHelt at aol.com
<VV> sick 64 again   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> sick 64 again   Harry Yarnell (Verizon)
<VV> Nice write up / pics / video of South Coast Corsa's Recent	Meet!   Matt Nall
<VV> any known flat 8 cylinders   jvhroberts at aol.com
<VV> any known flat 8 cylinders   jvhroberts at aol.com
<VV> any known flat 8 cylinders/Chevy   jvhroberts at aol.com
<VV> Nice write up / pics / video of South Coast Corsa's Recent	Meet!   Eric Lucas
<VV> Flat 8's (Not Chevrolet)   Taruffi57 at aol.com
<VV> Flat 8's (Not Chevrolet)   jvhroberts at aol.com
<VV> Flat 8   Stephen Till
<VV> block interpretation ID   Michael Kovacs
<VV> block interpretation ID   Bryan Blackwell
<VV> 63 rear brake/parking brake questions   Ramon Rodriguez III
<VV> 63 rear brake/parking brake questions   corvairduval at cox.net
<VV> block interpretation ID   lonwall at corvairunderground.com
<VV> block interpretation ID   Vairtec Corporation
<VV> '61 Monza project for sale ADVERISMENT   Michael Kovacs
<VV> Is it parts or is it scrap?   rbuckridge at comcast.net
<VV> 63 rear brake/parking brake questions   Mark Durham
<VV> block interpretation ID   J. R. Read
<VV> block interpretation ID   Vairtec Corporation
<VV> block interpretation ID   J. R. Read
<VV> Any known flat 8 cylinders/Chevy   Dale Allen
<VV> 1964 Corvair Option Pricelist   Matt Nall
<VV> Nice write up / pics / video of South Coast Corsa's Recent Meet!   Jay Maechtlen
<VV> [fastvair] Is it parts or is it scrap?   Jay Maechtlen
<VV> stolen/recovered '61   Jay Maechtlen
<VV> Is it parts or is it scrap?   corvairduval at cox.net
<VV> 63 rear brake/parking brake questions   corvairduval at cox.net
<VV> 63 rear brake/parking brake questions   J. R. Read
<VV> Front/Rear Shocks FC   Ulli Dittmar
<VV> Rims   rbuckridge at comcast.net
<VV> Front/Rear Shocks FC   Matt Nall
<VV> Seat belt bolt size   Bryan Blackwell
<VV> 62-63 brake parts   Ramon Rodriguez III
<VV> Looking for nos quarter panel   Ed Kelly
<VV> 62-63 brake parts   Mark Durham
<VV> 62-63 brake parts   Ramon Rodriguez III
<VV> 62-63 brake parts   Mark Durham
<VV> Looking for nos quarter panel   Danny Davis
<VV> 62-63 brake parts   Ramon Rodriguez III
<VV> 62-63 brake parts   Ramon Rodriguez III
<VV> Looking for FC passenger door   Tom Berg
<VV> Looking for nos quarter panel   Shelrockbored at aol.com
<VV> LICA Car Show   Shelrockbored at aol.com
<VV> 62-63 brake parts   Mark Durham
<VV> EM Full Suspension Rebuild   Mark Durham
<VV> FC Door needed   peter koehler
<VV> Fan Belt Toss   Scott Howey
<VV> Looking for FC passenger door   Tom Berg
<VV> EM Full Suspension Rebuild   BBRT
<VV> EM Full Suspension Rebuild   Eric Lucas
<VV> EM Full Suspension Rebuild   Mark Durham
<VV> Fan Belt Toss   shortle
<VV> Stuck Corvair   Steven J. Serenska
<VV> Stuck Corvair   J. R. Read
<VV> Stuck Corvair   tkalp at cox.net
<VV> Stuck Corvair   Mark Durham
<VV> Generator To Alternator Conversion Question   Greg Shaw
<VV> Stuck Corvair   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> Generator To Alternator Conversion Question   Mark Durham
<VV> Corvair Parts Estate Sale (9/29) Many Speed Parts Discount Pricing (plus '63 Greenbrier)   Tom Hughes
<VV> Stuck Corvair   Shelrockbored at aol.com
<VV> Question about Turbo fuel return   G Monrad
<VV> Stuck Corvair   Gary Swiatowy
<VV> Stuck Corvair   Ray
<VV> Question about Turbo fuel return   Frank DuVal
<VV> Corvair Parts Estate Sale (9/29) Many Speed Parts Discount	Pricing (plus '63 Greenbrier)   Ron
<VV> Stuck Corvair   Shelrockbored at aol.com
<VV> Question about Turbo fuel return   Charles Cromwell
<VV> [NoVa-Corvairs] Corvair Parts Estate Sale (9/29) Many	Speed Parts Discount Pricing (plus '63 Greenbrier)   Justin
<VV> Coil spring spacers for a EM?   Bill Hubbell
<VV> Trim adhesive tape use   Bryan Blackwell
<VV> Trim adhesive tape use   Trey Bosson
<VV> UPDATE: Starting a Corvair That Has Been Sitting, Stuck Corvair   Steven J. Serenska
<VV> Stuck Corvair   Michael Kovacs
<VV> door stops on a van   Jimmy Harris
<VV> [FC] door stops on a van   Ken Hand
<VV> '64 GB Dlx in Sacramento, CA. $1250 NICE!   Matt Nall
<VV> F/S 64 Corvan 8-door for sale $700 Sac Ca.   Matt Nall
<VV> F/S 64 Corvan 8-door for sale $700 Sac Ca.   Matt Nall
<VV> Fan Belt Toss event Info   Scott Howey
<VV> Fan Belt Toss   Jay Maechtlen
<VV> Don Scheider and Denny Loroff   Ralphsebrell
<VV> Gas tanks   Bruce Alexander
<VV> communique archives searchable?   wrsssatty at aol.com
<VV> communique archives searchable?   Matt Nall
<VV> Turbo fuel return   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> 66 Monza for sale   aeroned at aol.com
<VV> door stops on a van   Vairtec Corporation
<VV> Trim adhesive tape use   Frank DuVal
<VV> Fan Belt Toss   lonwall at corvairunderground.com
<VV> [SCG] 66 Monza for sale   Ned Madsen
<VV> PRICE LIST ATTACHED Re: Corvair Parts Estate Sale (9/29) Many Speed Parts [1 Attachment]   Tom Hughes
<VV> Fan Belt Toss   Ken Clark
<VV> PRICE LIST ATTACHED Re: Corvair Parts Estate Sale (9/29) Many Speed Parts [1 Attachment]   Tom Hughes
<VV> Fan Belt Toss   Bryan Blackwell
<VV> sick 64   jsearles2010 at windstream.net
<VV> PRICE LIST ATTACHED Re: Corvair Parts Estate Sale	(9/29)Many Speed Parts [1 Attachment]   corvairduval at cox.net
<VV> PRICE LIST ATTACHED Re: Corvair Parts Estate Sale (9/29) Many Speed Parts [1 Attachment]   Mark Durham
<VV> 1960 Corvair problems?   Ramon Rodriguez III
<VV> 1960 Corvair problems?   Ron
<VV> 1960 Corvair problems?   lonwall at corvairunderground.com
<VV> 1960 Corvair problems?   Ramon Rodriguez III
<VV> corvair picture   James Weppelman
<VV> wanted: Corvair 700 coupe   Ramon Rodriguez III
<VV> Question about Turbo fuel return   G Monrad
<VV> Question about Turbo fuel return / pressure   Matt Nall
<VV> When I die....   Michael McCrae
<VV> When I die....   Frank DuVal
<VV> When I die....   shortle
<VV> When I die....   mmccrae6 at cox.net
<VV> corvair picture   hallgrenn at aol.com
<VV> Fan Belt Toss   Michael McCrae
<VV> When I die....   Michael McCrae
<VV> sick 64   Jay Maechtlen
<VV> EM interior parts wanted   Jay Maechtlen
<VV> '61 EM interior parts wanted   Matt Nall
<VV> When I die....   Jay Maechtlen
<VV> 1960 Corvair   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> EM interior parts - Fan Belt Toss   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> corvair picture (humor)   Steven J. Serenska
<VV> corvair picture   Tom Berg
<VV> corvair picture   Harry Smith
<VV> Luggage rack   Jason Cesana
<VV> EM interior parts - Fan Belt Toss   Jay Maechtlen
<VV> EM interior parts - Fan Belt Toss   Bryan Blackwell
<VV> Payment Options for this Sunday's (9/29,	noon-4) Corvair Parts Estate Sale   Tom Hughes
<VV> Payment Options for this Sunday's (9/29,	noon-4) Corvair Parts Estate Sale   corvairduval at cox.net
<VV> want to buy 62-64 coupe driver   Ramon Rodriguez III
<VV> Is anybody out there?   wfcc at mediacombb.net
<VV> Is anybody out there?   Dennis Pleau
<VV> Tire Size for LM Coupe   rich dixon
<VV> want to buy 62-64 coupe driver   Mark Durham
<VV> 1970 Ultra Van #527 for sale in Gainesville, FL   Owen Strawn
<VV> Tire Size for LM Coupe   Mark Durham
<VV> Tire Size for LM Coupe   Marc Sheridan
<VV> Tire Size for LM Coupe   Harry Smith
<VV> Tire Size for LM Coupe   hank kaczmarek
<VV> Tire Size for LM Coupe   Sethracer at aol.com
<VV> 1967 Ultra Van #386 for sale in Indianapolis   Owen Strawn
<VV> Tire Size for LM Coupe   Joel McGregor
<VV> Tire Size for LM Coupe   Marc Sheridan
<VV> Tire Size for LM Coupe   Marc Marcoulides
<VV> Is anybody out there?   Shelrockbored at aol.com
<VV> Tire Size for LM Coupe   Ron
<VV> Is anybody out there?   lonwall at corvairunderground.com
<VV> Tire Size for LM Coupe   Marc Sheridan
<VV> total seal 1/2 set + 60   Michael Kovacs
<VV> Anyone out there?   aeroned at aol.com
<VV> Anyone out there?   gerg
<VV> Anyone out there?   Matt Nall

Last message date: Thu Sep 26 11:31:09 EDT 2013