<VV> 13 x 7 rims

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Thu Sep 26 18:04:27 EDT 2013

Last week I posted that I had 4, LM 5 Bolt, 13" x 7" rims with 4¼" backspacing.

Due to the number on replies I got and due to the cost of shipping, I was under the impression that people only wanted two (2) rims each.

With so many replies, I sent out emails asking for offers on two (2) rims. Only one (1) person said they were interested in all four (4) rims. In the emails I also stated a shipping estimate of $40.00 or less to ship two (2) rims.

As of today (9-26-13), I still have all four rims with zero (0) offers.

Any offers or any interest on the rims?

Roy in Bayville, NJ 08721

732-269-2475