<VV> Muffler resonating

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 12:10:00 EDT 2013

James,  I had dual flowmasters on my 140 Corsa until recently and they
resonated like that on my car too.  It's just the muffler,  I can't
recommend one for you but any sort of stock replacement muffler should work
fine.  I don't mind the resonation that much but it is nice that it is gone
now that I installed Clark's Ultimate Headers exhaust.  Anyone coming from
the other end of the Corvair exhaust noise spectrum might complain but
after my flowmasters it sounds quiet!  I do miss the Flowmaster sound and
can't guarantee that I won't put them back at some point.

Ray R.