<VV> NE auction

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 22:37:11 EDT 2013

Wow, good call!  We know Jay Leno loves Corvairs, and he certainly can
afford to pay these kind of prices.  It will be interesting to find out if
you called this one.

The Heritage Collection is another interesting theory, I never would have
thought of that!  It is really good to see Chevy finally building really
good cars again... being a "Chevy guy" was getting a bit embarrassing...
not that the other two of the big three were building great cars either.

Ray Rodriguez III
Certifiable Vair Nut