<VV> Reliability, etc. of a turbo; was: Corvair Classic

gerg gergwerks at comcast.net
Mon Sep 30 09:45:27 EDT 2013

I was told recently in KY on a road trip, at a local alignment shop of all places, that I should NOT put 14" or larger wheels on the car because it will take flight. I took flight from that place ;)

Also recently learned that a previous Spyder owner that the 150Hp could pull the front wheels almost 4' off the ground.

I love these super cars.

Thanks,

Greg Blakeney
(318) 680-9224