<VV> '64 convertible doesn't crank.

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 19:45:39 EDT 2014

There are some pretty good rusty car restoration videos on you tube you
should watch. You might as well take it all apart, get it bead blasted, and
work from there, but, in the end you will have a good reliable car. Take a
look at Richard Widman's articles on his car restoration.  It was extensive

Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 2Door Coupe 4speed Red/Red